Today I learned a few new things:
- Don't touch a new silver coin with your bare hands if you want to keep it spotless
- Target sells cheap beanies
- Japanese salarymen are too tired from work to have sex, so companies are ordering them to go home and make babies
- Shopping with your wife will make your wife happy
- Economic declines are good times to expand business advertising and operations (provided you haven't gone into insolvency) while competitors exit the industry
On that note, you can check out the new Powerstroke DVD website here.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Today is the greatest
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Target has beanies??! What kind of material and where in the store did you find them??? This could be HUGE.
Post a Comment