A lot has happened since April 12, my last post. I'd tell you in detail, but that would take a long time and require me to make much typing on the keyboard. Let's bullet point everything instead.
- We held two open water swim clinics.
- I skipped White Lake Sprint due to being a wuss about weather
- We went to three different Durham Bulls games
- Junior Awesome ran in a bunch of kids races
- Junior Awesome did his first round of T Ball
- We had our 13 year anniversary and Bri had a birthday
- We held the Jordan Lake Open Water Challenge on a beautiful morning!
- I took second in the Beaverdam sprint triathlon wearing our new OSB kits
- Bri took second AG and 7th OA at the 70.3 Chattanooga and we had a nice vacation (zoo, museum, fishing, swimming).
- We had a Memorial Day weekend cookout at OSB HQ
Now, here are some pictures of some of the above, more or less in order.
Next up is the Oak Island sprint triathlon on June 10. We just worked out the logistics. After that it is 3 Little Pigs on the 17th.
I will also be swimming in the Swim Across America charity swim in Cary NC on June 11.
Thanks for reading.
Post a Comment