- Baby boy is feeling good after a nasty cold called RSV
- I have finished our friggin taxes
- Running is going well, swimming is OK, and cycling is down to 1x a week right now. I won't be setting fire to the bike courses this season! That is all right though, I enjoy running, it is easy to do, and swimming after I coach a practice works out fine from a time-effectiveness standpoint. Getting on the bike and out the door is more of a production.
- Work is keeping me busy, athletes are doing well
- I will be racing the Cary short course duathlon on Saturday morning, it is right down the street from my house. The start time is 9AM which is awesome.
- Bri got to go see the Hunger Games, which she was super jazzed about.
- My dad visited over the weekend and got to spend some time with his Grandson.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
We have been keeping busy around here. In recent news: